|Semester||Spring Semester, 2021|
|Department||Selective courses of undergraduate level,College of Commerce|
|Course Name||Writing and Oral Training II|
|Prerequisite||English Writing、Writing and Oral Training、Writing and Oral Training I|
Course Schedule: (Tentative version)
Abbreviations: Pv.: preview; Assg.: assignment; T: task; R.: research
1. Full attendance is strictly required. Absences without justifications will affect the final grades and absences of 2 times or above will result in failure to pass.
2. Active participation in class is expected and closely observed.
3. Punctuality is strictly required.
4. Preview assigned chapters and materials before the class.
5. Hand in the outline and the visual aids file one week ahead of the presentation. No delay is acceptable without the instructor being informed in advance.
6. All assignments are expected to be submitted punctually. No delay is acceptable.
7. The attendees of the presentation will need to propose questions and give feedback in written form.
8. To ask for a leave, please inform the instructor in advance by email only. No other ways are accepted. Please be sure to identify yourself at the beginning of your email message.
9. The classroom is designated as the English zone, so when you step into the classroom, please use English only to communicate.
10. Please visit the Moodle platform on a weekly basis and before the class meeting begins.
11. You are welcome to volunteer as the class leader. Class leader (CL) will be rewarded extra grade points at the end of the semester.
12. No use of cell phone, laptop, or any other kind of electronic device is allowed in class unless required by the instructor.
*Copying text or ideas without acknowledging the sources is considered plagiarism, and it is strictly forbidden.
|Textbook & Reference|
Handouts and course materials will be prepared by the instructor and distributed in class or provided on-line.
|Urls about Course|