|Semester||Spring Semester, 2021|
|Department||Integrated Curriculum by Dept. of Economics|
|Prerequisite||Intermediate Macroecon Theory、Intermediate Macroeconomics、Intro to Macroecnomics、Macro Economic Theory、Macro Economics、Macroecnomics、Macroeconomic Theory、Macroeconomics、Macro-Economics、Principle of Macroeconomics、Principles of Macroeconomics|
nNo prerequisite is required for the course.
nThere will be mid-term and final exams. A number of problem sets will also be assigned during the term.
nSemester grades are determined by problem sets (20%), the midterm (40%), and the final (40%).
nExtra bonus for creative class discussion and a corresponding penalty for skipping classes.
|Textbook & Reference|
1. Macroeconomics, Olivier Blanchard, 8th ed., Pearson Education, 2021.
1. Macroeconomics: A Modern Approach, Robert Barro, 2008.
2. Macroeconomics, Robert Hall and David Rapell, 6th ed., Norton, 2005.
3. Macroeconomics, Gregory Mankiew, 3th ed., Worth, 2002.
4. Macroeconomics, Robert Gordon, 9th ed., Addison-Wesley, 2003.
|Urls about Course|